After School Programing
All students are able to participate in the WSA after-school program in which they get to stay in their classrooms with their teachers for an additional hour. During afterschool time, students in afterschool get the following help:
- Review the day's math homework as a class
- Quiet study hall to finish any homework with the help from their teacher
- Additional reading classes for struggling readers
- Small group instruction for students who need help with a specific subject
- Students must attend afterschool every day (you can't choose to only send your children from time to time). Three afterschool checkouts are allowed per year.
Hours for afterschool are:
After school programing begins the second week of school.
Here is the sign up form: