Wallace Stegner Academy (WSA) is a free public charter school enrolling students in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Charter school enrollment is simple:
- Fill out a Lottery Application here.
- After the enrollment period has closed, you’ll be notified by email if your student(s) has been admitted to the school.
- Register your student for the 2017/2018 school year.
2017-2018 Enrollment Now Open!
Students in charter schools are chosen via a random lottery process. When a lottery is held, those students selected will be notified with information on how to register for the 2017/2018 school year.
- The first Open Enrollment window will open at 10 AM and close at 4 PM on February 7, 2017 with the lottery immediately following.
- Open Enrollment periods will then be on a continual basis with lotteries held as vacancies become available.
Currently enrolled students will be notified of the Intent to Return process. The Intent to Return declarations will be sent out on January 16, 2017 and need to be returned by January 27, 2017. Currently attending students will receive first priority for the 2017-2018 school year through the Intent to Return process.
Sign up to be notified when the next enrollment period will begin:
The Office for Civil Rights (OCR) enforces four federal statutes that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities that receive federal financial assistance from the Department of Education (ED). Wallace Stegner Aacdemy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or age. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer, please read the USDA Non-Discrimination Statement for more information.
Definitions of Statuses are as Follows:
|Applied||Not yet accepted into the school through the random lottery process|
|Accepted||Accepted into the school, but still needs to complete registration paperwork|
|Registered||Enrolled and completed registration paperwork|
|Declined||Either accepted into the school and did not complete registration paperwork before the deadline or changed mind about attending the school|