If your student has been accepted to Wallace Stegner Academy you will be contacted by text, email, or phone call notifying you of your admission. The next step is to register your student by completing either an online registration form or the below hard copy registration form:
- English Registration Packet
- Formulario de Inscripción de Estudiante Nuevo (Spanish Registration Packet)
- Policy Acknowledgement Policies
Please complete the form, print off a copy, and mail it to the address specified in your registration materials by the requested date. In addition, to complete the registration process you must provide a copy of your student’s birth certificate and their current immunization records or immunization exemption form from the Health Department.
If you need help with the registration process, please contact us by phone at (801) 456-9570 or visit the school during school hours.
Mail completed registration packets and documentation to:
Wallace Stegner Academy
980 S. Bending River Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- Notice to Parents Regarding Unenrollment
- Student Transfer Notice Form
- Statewide Online Education Program (SOEP)
Wallace Stegner Academy will NOT be charging student tuition or fees, we are a FREE public charter school.